Parenting and Single Parenting
Parenting counselling provides you with the guidance and support you need, to promote a stable and healthy childhood experience for your child. Engaging in parenting counselling can be extremely beneficial – not only for yourself but for your children and your partner.
The concept of ‘single parenting’ has undergone a lot of stereotypical judgment and has the tendency to conjure up debates among people. Children belonging to such a family structure are often subjected to certain assumptions made by society, a lot of which may hold untrue for them.
If you are experiencing a high level of stress that is interfering with your ability to be the best parent you can be, it may be time to seek professional help.
Do you feel?
- Parenting stress
- Child’s inappropriate behavior, anger and low EQ
- Children not listening to the parent or are disrespectful
- Children not able to focus anywhere or having compulsive or addictive behavior
- Anxiety or depression
- Low self-esteem
- Better understanding of child’s behavior
- Stronger bond and connect between children and parent
- Overall mental well being of children
- Trust between the two