Overcoming Emotional Trauma
It is a psychological condition in which thoughts and emotions are not in the proper state. When the personality of an individual is exhibited by unduly emotional thinking and dramatic behaviour, it is clearly an indication of overly emotional trauma.
Emotional trauma is the result of extraordinarily stressful events that shatter your sense of security, making you feel helpless in a dangerous world. It can leave you struggling with upsetting emotions, memories, and anxiety that won’t go away.
Do you feel?
- Anti-social behaviours
- Emotional disturbances
- Anxiety disorders like panic and fear
- Depression and bipolar disorders
- Satisfied and content
- Improved mental and physical health
- Free from fear and anxiety
- Improved and positive outlook towards future